Top Ten Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
What’s up guys? Long time no see! Let’s get down to it. This list was impossible to make. I have so many books that I’m looking forward to in 2017 that I don’t know when I’m going to have time to read them all – but that won’t stop me from trying. But of all the books hitting shelves, these are the ones that I 150% need need NEED to get my hands on.
As an added bonus, these covers are freaking gorgeous, a fact that has absolutely nothing to do with my desire to own all of these ASAP.
Let’s break it down:
- Windwitch by Susan Dennard. (January 10th) (#GiveItToMeNow)
- Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer (January 31st)
- Come Sundown by Nora Roberts. (June 6th)
- Defy the Stars – Claudia Gray (April 4th)
- Dreamland Burning – Jennifer Latham (February 21st)
- A Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue -Mackenzi Lee (June 20th)
- Rebels Like Us – Liz Reinhardt.(February 28th)
- Toward a Secret Sky – Heather Maclean (April 4th)
- Silver Stars – Michael Grant (January 31sr)
- City of Saints and Thieves – Natalie C. Anderson. (January 17th)
That’s it from me. What books are you looking forward to next year?